Monday, September 25, 2017

Science Activity Scroll

Hi,

Thanks for your patience while I figured out an efficient way to communicate daily science .

You can check out the shared Google doc I use for classroom and student learning opportunities.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lG6YIcP07UGtAzK6zMiV98gvIvh89cu22M9d75xPCho/edit?usp=sharing

Basic scroll setup lists daily classroom activities & resources by the week.

Students have taken two Friday quizzes (9/22 & 9/8) and submitted individual/group tabloid paper notes from three weeks' worth of activities.  I am still entering data into our PowerSchool software.  It has been a good learning curve for all of us.  I enjoy the scientific curiosity & voices throughout the day.  Most of them are not mine!  I look forward to many other voices throughout the year.

Keep me posted if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment